Friday, April 28, 2017

ANIMAL PHOTO OF THE DAY...- Blanket Coverage


Maybe David, as recorded in Psalm 4 in the Holy Bible, did not exactly have "godly" birds and doggies in mind when he wrote his beautiful Psalm, but it seems to apply.

These little birds seem happy to be protected by, and to lie down in peace and sleep beside, their "protector!!

The text shows that today, as in ages past, God watches over all who Trust in Him:

As David has it:

"But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him."

"Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still."

"Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord."

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety."

                 ***************
I think Doggie is working for the Father in carrying out his protective duties, sort of a “blanket coverage”!!

Good Dog!!!!  

No comments: