Sunday, April 23, 2017

I WONDER...

Image may contain: outdoor


I am just an ape and I have heard that some humans believe that man evolved from my species whose members are known as Great Apes or Hominids. 

Supposedly humans represent an advancement in Evolution over my ancestors.

I guess that means when we apes and chimpanzees advance to the point of having guns, bombs, weapons of mass destruction, when we murder and discriminate against each other and have endless conflicts, we will be more advanced.

I am not real eager for that advancement. I confess that what humans have become makes me frightened. Maybe someday they will find out the "God is Love" and that they should..." Love One Another" as one of their prophets advised long ago.

I would be happy just to have a banana.

No comments: